Birmingham, Midlands, West Midlands
Rodents are a common pest. It is well known that rodents can carry diseases such as Salmonella, Weil's disease, Trichinosis, Rat Bite Fever and Hantavirus. Pestbusters offer efficient and discreet rodent control services to industrial, residential, commercial and retail premises throughout Birmingham the Midlands and West Midlands area.
Rat Removal, Mice & Vermin Control
If you are looking for a rat removal service, our fully qualified and trained team have years of experience in both domestic and commercial pest control. We know how sensitive problems with rodents can be, that's why we are renowned for our efficient and fast vermin control services.
If you are in need of mice control Contact us today for a quote.
Did you know?
- Rats and mice can temporarily dislocate their skulls to squeeze through small holes.
- Mice can enter buildings through a hole the width of a biro pen.
- Construction work can disturb well established populations of rats and mice.
- The word "rodent" means to gnaw.
- Rats can exert a pressure of 7,000 lbs per square inch with their incisors and are capable of biting through steel.
- In a single year a mouse population can theoretically increase from a breeding pair to over 2,000.
- Mice are known to grow long coats and lose their tails to cope with conditions below freezing point.
Common signs of a rodent problem:
- Signs of droppings and urine
- Dark smears and rub marks
- Footprints and tail drags in dusty areas
- Gnaw marks on wood, i.e. doors and skirting boards
- A distinctive, musky odour
To find out more about our rodent control services, including mouse control and rat removal to our other pest control services such as bird control and wasp nest removal please contact us today on 08000 35 1000 or online.