Here at Pestbusters we have many years experience in dealing with bird problems and provide a wide range of bird control methods to both domestic and commercial customers in Birmingham and throughout the Midlands and West Midlands.
There are numerous methods of deterring birds from your property, here are just a few.
- Proofing with netting
- Proofing with spikes or wire systems
- Scaring with a bird of prey
- Trapping programs
Pigeons and their droppings can be responsible for diseases such as:- Ornithosis, Psittacosis, Histroplasmosis, Salmonellosis and E-coli.
Bird Control Systems:
Below are examples of bird control systems, please contact us for more details and pricing.
- Pigeon netting system
- Avistrand bird wire system
- Zips to allow for special access
- Bird spikes on a ledge
- Combination of netting and spiking
- Daddy longlegs seagull deterrent
Did you know?
- Bird nests attract many insects such as fleas, ticks and lice.
- Carpet beetles and clothes moth are also often associated with pest birds.
- Psittacosis is the best known disease that can be passed on to humans.
- Pigeon fouling can also trigger breathing difficulties in asthmatics.
- Guttering which is blocked by bird fouling can lead to costly redecoration bills from water damage.
- Gulls have been known to attack humans and even kill pets.
- Pigeon fouling can also have a destructive effect on the stonework of buildings, as their acidic droppings can erode surfaces.
For further information on any of our bird control, pest control or rat control services or if you have a problem that you would like us to take care of, then contact us today on 08000 35 1000 or online and we will be happy to help.