Job Description and duties
• Support & guide Surveyors with development and opportunities.
• A strong knowledge of Excel and the ability to produce amend and populate Excel spreadsheets.
• Keep accurate records of all sales information.
• Record all sales quotations and follow these up. Record all information from website leads and pass out to the appropriate Surveyor.
• Ensure all paperwork is submitted with the relevant purchase orders and has been correctly signed to ensure we receive payment.
• Keep in regular contact with the sales team for updates on leads and potential new business.
• Answer the phones and deal with the incoming sales enquiries. Record the information on the
relevant excel enquiry log and distribute to the relevant Surveyor.
• Attend monthly Sales Meetings and take minutes which will need to be distributed to all in attendance. Record actions from these meetings and ensure they are carried out correctly and within the set time scales.
• Keep accurate records of sales and record commissions for each member of the sales staff on a daily basis. At month end produce their sales commission sheets.
• Provide review documentation as and when required for Sales Pipelines, KPI’s etc.
• Run marketing campaigns alone and as part of the sales team.
• To assist in other areas of the business if and when required.
• Have a good knowledge of Sage 50c.
• Produce Leads Newsletters from the leads submitted from Technicians and liaise with the Service Manager with regards to incentives.
• Good communication skills and the ability to work to deadlines with confidence.
• This is a full time position and the salary is dependent on experience.
Rats and mice are opportunist shelter seekers so decking can certainly tick the boxes in what they are looking for.
It’s outdoors, they are unlikely to be disturbed and if it’s underneath an outdoor table, they might even discover a free source of food.
Read more »
Mice – they are the subject of books, songs and jokes, many people find them cute – that is until they make their home in your house.
Mice are a serious household pest and many homes experience repeat invasions, which really is not cute. Read more »
Ants are a prolific pest, once you spot them in your home they will be everywhere if left unchecked.
But why are ants such a problem in the summer? Read more »
How to get rid of wasps
Wasps are one of the more unwelcome sights of the summer – buzzing menacingly around bins, the doors of your home and patio dining tables.
While wasps have an important part to play in nature, they can also be a serious pest owing to their tendency to deliver multiple painful stings.
Read more »
The Covid-19 lockdown means that some services which you may have taken for granted before will no longer be easily accessible – and for some problems that will be more of an issue, such as pest control.
While staying home, you certainly don’t want to be sharing your space with household pests.
Ideally, on discovery of an insect invasion you would normally be able to call in a Read more »
There are times in the year when the threat of being invaded by bugs seems so ever-present it can leave us wishing for a change in the weather.
Pest control services in Birmingham are in demand throughout the year but seasonal changes can dictate which unwanted visitors are making their way indoors.
Read more »
As the name suggests cluster flies are a problem due to their preference to gather in large numbers – but what do you do if they move into your home or business?
Cluster flies in themselves are not harmful to humans, so while the thought of these insects making themselves at home in your house or business may be unpleasant they will not actually cause you any ill effects.
Looking like a normal housefly, expect for some tell-tale yellow hairs, cluster flies are slow movers that will fly languidly around your house and gather at the windows.
Read more »
Fair weather fiends or winter woes? How the weather might affect your need for Pest Services in Birmingham
There are times in the year when the threat of been invaded by bugs seems so ever-present it can leave us wishing for a change in the weather.
Pest control services in Birmingham are in demand throughout the year but seasonal changes can dictate, which unwanted visitors are making their way indoors.
Not surprisingly the weather has a major impact on insects and rodents that we hope would make their home outdoors rather than in the dark corners of our home or business.
Read more »
As a country the UK can generally regard itself as lucky when considering the pests we have to deal with but that doesn’t mean you can be complacent – you never know when you may need the help of pest services in Birmingham!
As frustrating as it can be, the Great British weather is helpful in keeping dangerous pests at bay with many preferring a warmer climate.
But there are still plenty of pests looking out for a warm home that could make their way into your house if you are not careful. Read more »