Job Description and Duties
- Report to the Office Manager on a daily basis.
A strongknowledge of Excel and the ability to produce, amend and populate Excelspreadsheets.
- Help to answer the phones in the office and deal with the incoming sales enquiries.
- Record the information of the relevant excel enquiry log and distribute to the relevant Surveyor.
- Keep accurate records of all sales information.
- Keep in regular contact with the sales team for updates on leads, terminated contracts, and potential new business.
- Update the office sales board with sales figures and leads and produce a weekly email to send to all staff with updates.
- Ensure all paperwork is submitted with the relevant purchase orders and has been correctly signed to ensure we receive payment.
- Attend monthly Sales Meetings and take minutes which will need to be distributed to all in attendance.
- Record actions from these meetings and ensure they are carried out correctly and within the set timescales.
- Keep accurate records of sales and record commissions for each member of the sales staff on a daily basis.
- At month end produce their sales commission sheets. This will apply to the Technician leads also.
- Record all sales quotations and follow these up.
- Record all information from website leads and pass out to the appropriate Surveyor.
- Provide review documentation as and when required for Sales Pipelines, KPI’s etc.
- To assist in other areas of the business if and when required.
- Have a good knowledge of Sage 50c.
- Produce Leads Newsletters from the leads submitted from Technicians and liaise with the Service Manager with regards to incentives.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work to deadlines with confidence.
- This is a full-time position and the salary is dependent on experience